Instagram - @sambam
A snapshot of my comings and goings.
- Bought some beautiful tea and spent an evening by myself enjoying its aromatic flavours
- We fostered this little guy for a couple of days. His name was Boots and we loved him so. He got adopted by a beautiful family and I pray he is having the time of his life there.
- Floral Fridays began. Read more here.
- Went to the Grounds of Alexandria for breakfast with Stephen. That place is wonderful. If you're in Sydney, look it up!
- Our good friends got engaged and we spent the night celebrating with them. Stephen and I love being around others in love.
- Afternoon delights = Frankie magazine, GIRLS and power naps.
- Happy Valentines Day. Rep lippy was definitely the way to go
- Mexican feasts with my babe of a friend. We talk like adults and it makes me feel old and wise. I love her.
- Summer is slowly leaving us. The rains came and so did the cool breeze but as they faded away they left behind this faint yet beautiful rainbow. Another one of His precious miracles.
What has been the highlight of your week so far?