that is all i can really say right now
the last few weeks have been a bit of a roller coaster and i haven't even made my way through half of the track. june is always a busy month and when i'm busy i get anxious and when i'm anxious i get 'blah'
thankfully june is over next week and i can use july to prepare for the busy august that is fast approaching.
i want to be more proactive with my busyness though. too often i just lie on my bed and think about all the things i have to do without actually doing a single thing. so today i have written out a to-do list. it's long, too long in fact, but it gives me structure and it makes it easier to sort out the mess that is my life right now.
ahh jeez, this is all coming across rather 'complainy' which i don't want my blog to be.
i'm off to go drink some tea and eat some cake.
so i don't leave you disappointed, here are some links that i've been loving this last week. i like the idea of sharing things i have found and discovered with you. i might make it a weekly thing. maybe.
- "kindness doesn’t mean that we don’t express our anger, but the kindness informs how we choose to express the anger" - great article on forming lasting relationships. i think i have a lot to learn and improve on.
- almost five weeks till i go away. do you reckon i can stick to the 30 day beach body challenge until then? i don't think so...
- maybe i could start running instead?
- "the problem with facebook is we compare everyones highlight reel to our behind the scenes" - this video is an eye opener.
- who wants to run away with me and go to this place? i want to go and sing the opening number from the lion king on the top.
- the wonderful beverly featured me on her blog this week. i'm talking all things photography. check it out!
- wanting to take part in this e-course but not knowing if i will have enough time.
- i found this video insanely fascinating. people are moving all around the world all the time. it makes you feel quite small doesn't it?
- i wish it were summer so i could make these yummy popsicles.
- oh how i want this beauty. come to mama!
- also, can you sit for three minutes and concentrate on this video? i dare you.
happy weekend to you all! what do you have planned?
p.s. totally didn't use capital letters in this post. i be breaking all the rules ;)