Woo! It's my birthday today (or tomorrow for all of you on the other side of the world) and here's a 'derp' photo of me to prove it.
I haven't picked up my camera all week so I don't have much to share with all of you but you know what? I shouldn't have to. It's my birthday and I'm off to go celebrate!
I will, however, leave you with some link love. I've been enjoying these babies over the last week and thought they may be of interest to you.
Here's to a new year of Sam! ♥♥
- The travel bug inside me is growing crazy after following this blog. Seriously, take me away to the Faroe Islands now!
- This post on purity really hit home for me as a Christian woman. Shannon's blog speaks so many words of truth and I feel she opens conversations that are not being had enough.
- Since cutting off all my hair, I've been looking for inspiration for my new do. I didn't really know how to style it, but now I do, thanks to this.
- This and this were probably the most exciting things to read about this week from two of my favourite bloggers.
- I found this documentary truly inspiring for a photographer/blogger like myself. The two photographers in the film have become inspiration for me now. If you're in Sydney, give me a buzz. I would love to take your picture.
- My business is only new, but this 30 day Creative Business Cleanse was so helpful even to me.
- Not sure why, but this video makes me laugh and laugh.
- Wanting this dress with these shoes, but no one likes to ship to Australia these days #firstworldproblems
- Up to date on Game of Thrones? Then you'll love this art series portraying all the deaths in the show. Warning: Spoiler Alert!
- This post. I relate to some but not all of it. We are in very different life situations but her posts, not just this one, all read so beautifully and poetically and I admire her honestly, her truth and her vulnerability and strength that she shares with the world. Follow her!
- Just when I thought I was over my "I love engagements" phase. I see this. I'm tearing up again just looking through it.
- And finally, a photo of me right now :)