7am. Wake up
8am. Enjoying the morning sun with this one.
9am. Much needed.
10am. Sorting through my goodie bag from the Hooray Magazine launch party.
11am. Cleaned my room. No more 'floordrobe' to be seen.
12pm. Washed my car
1pm. Lunch, with a welcome guest
2pm. Nothing beats a fresh juice...
3pm. ...except maybe some retail therapy
4pm. Finished watching Before Sunrise. So romantic, yet somewhat unrealistic.
5pm. Nap time.
I'm posting on a Saturday - what has become of me?
To be honest, my Friday was frantic and was spent partying with the team of Hooray Magazine who just launched their first issue of HOORAY. It was a night to remember for sure. Pinyatas, fairy floss, icecream, fake tattoos and 90s music which forced me to kick off my heels and party like it was the turn of the millennium.
As a result, I awoke this morning realising I hadn't organised anything for my day. My friends were busy, Stephen was busy and I was left with a whole day to spend by myself.
I decided to be productive yet chilled with my day, a part of which was to be spent participating in the 'A photo an hour' series, coordinated by the lovely ladies at A Lively Blend and Lucky Number Seven Studio. Credit goes to them for the first image.
And so here we are. A series of 11 photos over 11 hours.
Things you missed however:
- Dancing along to Alt-J as I cleaned my room
- Getting my shoes soaked cleaning the car
- Parking into the tightest spot at the shopping centre and almost having a meltdown
- Realising I desperately need new stockings
- Not packing for trips I should be packing for
- Buying new liquid eyeliner in hopes that one day I will perfect the cat eye!