My thoughts and prayers go out to the victim's families of flight MH17.
Tragedy has struck again in the world and it pains my heart.
I don't get why bad things happen. I mean I know they're inevitable, but sometimes I still question why?
It makes me appreciate the life I have, the life I should value more.
I don't have many words today, but I have a whole bunch of prayer to say and love to share with the people around me, the people I still have.
Life is fleeting after all.
I'm off on a little adventure this weekend. I will be back on Tuesday to hopefully share it all with you. For now, I'll leave you with some links for your Friday:
- So I changed my layout a little. Do you like it? I'm open to suggestions. I also refreshed my twitter account, follow me - @sammheather
- Also, I really want a cape. I am a little obsessed. How slick is this one!
- Um...this wedding. Wow wow.
- Can you spot me in this video? I want to go back to that night
- Speaking of video, I've been into watching short films lately. Here are two I watched this week
- This is a little depressing but I thought it raised great conversation about the nature of some relationships - See it here
- This one is also about relationships but a little more amusing - See it here
- I'll be top knotting it this weekend, will you?
- Why aren't apps like this available in Android? I seriously need to update to iPhone.
- Listening to this beauty at the moment. It's calming my soul.
- I just want to run away and live here for a little bit. Is that too much to ask? Oh the joys and perils of wanderlust
What are your plans for the weekend?