As we slowly approach the end of the 2014, we find ourselves looking back on the year that was and giving thanks for all the highs (and even the lows)
Today is Thanksgiving in the States and while we don't celebrate this holiday here in Australia, I felt that now was a better time than ever to write a short list for all I am thankful for today.
- My Lord Jesus
- Stephen, and his ability to make me laugh even when I'm being stubborn, grumpy or sad.
- The friends I can call family
- The family I can call friends
- Spring flowers (as seen above)
- New work opportunities I've been given and hopefully will be given in the future
- The blessing I have to live in a first world country
- Having too many clothes
- Learning more about mental illness and starting open conversations about the subject
- Thrift shops
- The chocolate muffin I had for lunch
- New and wonderful blogger friends
- Summer being only a few days away
- My business and having the support to keep pushing forward
- The creative ideas my brain is filled with
- Having the motivation to stick to being a vegetarian all this month
- Dentists (oh the pain I was in this week)
- Sherlock (the TV series)
- and Love. I am always thankful for love.
Maybe you could try writing a list too? If you do, please send me a link in the comments :) I'd love to share in thanks with you.